Boss MT-2 Metal Zone distortion pedal schematic
Fig. 1: Boss MT-2 Metal Zone distortion guitar pedal schematic diagram
The MT-2 Metal Zone is one the most popular guitar pedals, providing over-the-top, insane distortion tones with huge mids and lows and an ultra-saturated sound. It has a unique dual-gain circuitry, providing long sustain and heavy mids and lows like a stack of overdriven amplifiers.
The 3-band equalizer with semi-parametric mid control offers a wide range of extreme distortion textures.
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Output Impedance: 1kΩ
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10kΩ or greater
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -110 dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: Input jack, Output jack, AC adaptor input
- Controls: Distortion, Middle level, Middle frequency, High level, Low level, Level
- Power Supply: 9V Battery or PSA-Series AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 20mA (DC 9V)
- Width: 70mm (2-3/4")
- Depth: 125mm (4-15/16")
- Height: 55mm (2-3/16")
- Weight: 410g/15 oz