Bounty Hunter's Fast Tracker offers the excitement and profit of metal detecting at an accessible price, making it ideal for those just getting started.
With an adjustable 7 inch Bounty D-Tech search coil and advanced circuitry for power and control, this quality product will help you realize that treasure hunting is fun, easy and very rewarding.
The Fast Tracker does not have the LCD that many of Bounty Hunter's other models have, detection is done by audio output only. However, the Fast Tracker's dual-tone audio discrimination, motion all-metals mode, automatic ground balance, audible low-battery alert, makes it a tremendous value. The S-rod features a comfort-grip handle with a stand for those long hours of treasure hunting.
The coil is waterproof and can be used in shallow water, wet soil or sand which makes this a great beach detector. It is recommended to drag the coil along the ground back and forth slowly for maximum depth.
Bounty Hunter believes that newcomers to the exciting world of treasure-hunting shouldn't be shortchanged when it comes to features or quality. That's why there's the Fast Tracker. It is so affordable, powerful, it can literally pay for itself in just a few outings!
- Dual-tone audio discrimination
- Motion all-metals mode
- Automatic ground balancing to help "see through" ground minerals
- Audible low-battery alert
- Built-in speaker and headphone jack
- 2-Tone audio feedback so you can discover valuables and discard unwanted items.
- Headphone jack with 1/4" plug can be used with most headphones
- Requires two 9 Volt alkaline batteries
- 5 year limited warranty.
- The Easy to understand operation gets you stared right away